Pumpkin Pie Bars (Vegan, GF)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup gf rolled oats
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened organic applesauce
- 2 cups pumpkin purée (not pie filling)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix the crust ingredients in a bowl and then pack into an even layer in the baking dish.
- Blend filling ingredients in a food processor and spread on top of the crust layer. Pack some pecans on top and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool completely and then place in fridge to set overnight (or at least 4 hours) before slicing. Store in fridge for a few days or in freezer until ready to serve.