Skip to content
Soft-Baked Pumpkin Cashew Cookies:
- 2/3 cup cashew butter (almond butter would be good as well)
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 egg (can sub flax egg! Just wont be fluffy)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch sea salt
- Chocolate chunks, i used vegan white choc from iChoc Vegan Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate in a mixing bowl.
- Plop a heaping tablespoon of the batter onto the baking sheet, don’t flatten.
- Place chocolate chunks onto the tops of each blob, pushing down slightly, the cookies will spread out a little in the oven.
- Bake for 10-13 min and let cool on a rack. Store in fridge!