Apple Skillet Cake
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup gluten free baking flour (Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 is the best)
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2.5 cups grated Envy Apples
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a cake pan or cast iron skillet (loaf pan also works! Just line with parchment paper) with nonstick spray.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients in separate bowls then pour the wet into the dry and fold with spatula. Add in some pecans and walnuts or any other add-ins.
- Bake 35-40 minutes and let cool entirely before slicing.
- Store in fridge. Delicious both cold and heated up!
Thank you Envy Apples for sponsoring this post.